Brazilians utilizing the Vivo community for internet should set up their android smartphone using the settings on this page in order to browse the internet for free, this setting is aided with the use of slow DNS VPN, thus with this vpn, you may bypass toll on net and get admission to the internet with no live subscription or airtime on your device.
Slow DNS is any other DNS protocol VPN, we’re using it for this loose internet at the Vivo community, you could observe these items on other DNS protocol VPNs, such as Droid VPN, your freedom VPN, and so forth, note that this Vivo loose internet settings as the title shows is for Smarttechvilla.Com fans in Brazil.
Features Of Slow DNS VPN
- A. Good tunneling VPN
- A host of different servers
- Simple UI Interface
- Slow in connection with the basic free plan
Requirement For ViVo Unlimited Free Browsing Via Slow DNS
- A vivo Brazil sim card with zero data and call credit
- An android device, IOS or PC
- The Slow DNS settings on this page
- The slow DNS VPN app which can be downloaded here
Slow DNS Settings For VIVo Unlimited Free Internet
- Download and install the Slow DNS app from the link above or click here to download the app.
- Install and open the app, after that, use the below settings to configure your Slow DNS app:
Username and password: Leave this
Server: select any free server of your
DNS Server: 18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124 or any a
faster TunnelGuru IP address
Choose TXT: Response not encoded
LPort 300, RPort= 80
Binary Query: Tick
3. Click on Connect
How To Use Vivo Brazil Unlimited Free Internet Via Slow DNS On Your PC