The 3 Best VOIP Service For Small And Micro Businesses 2022
This article covers the best business phone providers, how to select one, and the features and cost options that can make your business successful.
- What exactly is voice-over-Internet Protocol (VOIP)?
- Exactly what are the benefits of VoIP for your company?
- Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) Pros and Cons
- Which VoIP Provider Is Ideal for a Small Company?
- 2. Zoom Phone VoIP
- 3. Ring Central VOIP
Modern business VoIP phone solutions are becoming more popular, which helps small businesses improve their internal and external communication. The best phone services for small businesses make it easier for customers to reach them and help employees do their jobs better by giving them a reliable voice, video, and message channels.
Virtual phone services have many more features than traditional PSTN landlines, such as call forwarding, call recording, interactive voice response, and video conferencing. In this article, we’ll discuss the finest business telephone carriers, how to choose one, and the features and price structures that can help your company thrive. By hosting business phone services on a cloud platform, businesses reap a lot of the same benefits as individuals.
Let’s back up for a second and discuss what a VoIP solution is and why it might be useful for your company.
What exactly is voice-over-Internet Protocol (VOIP)?
To make or receive calls, VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) technology may be used instead of conventional phone lines. Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is sometimes known as an Internet phone system because it uses digital signal processing to transform audio into data that can be sent digitally. In its basic form, a VoIP phone system is similar to a mobile phone but has some added features which are only available when used through a fixed line, like call forwarding and conference calls
Exactly what are the benefits of VoIP for your company?
VoIP services are popular among startups, solopreneurs, and other small enterprises because they may provide more features for less money than conventional phone services. In comparison to traditional landline phones, Internet-based business phone systems provide a number of advantages. VoIP services are popular among startups, solopreneurs, and other small enterprises because they may provide more features for less money than conventional phone services.
VoIP technology isn’t perfect. Let’s take a look at some pros and cons before you decide on a service. However, VoIP is not without its flaws, so before you commit to a provider, it’s important to weigh the benefits and drawbacks.
Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) Pros and Cons
A few of the many upsides of using a VoIP system in your company are:
- This adaptability is especially useful for businesses that rely on remote workers or entrepreneurs who are always on the go.
- To expand, all you need to do is add additional users or phones to your Internet-based company phone system.
- Information: Business calls may be monitored and analyzed for better efficiency.
- Pricing: Reasonable for new and fledgling companies What could possibly be the drawback to using an online phone service?
There are several businesses for which Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is not the optimal phone solution. As a rule, companies with fewer than 50 employees do not necessarily benefit from VoIP.
- To make phone calls, you must have access to the Internet. A VoIP service may not be the best option if your Internet connection often drops or is unreliable.
- For safety reasons, 911 calls will not be tracked. While traditional phone networks can easily pinpoint your position and contact emergency services, VoIP cannot.
Which VoIP Provider Is Ideal for a Small Company?
Keeping these benefits and drawbacks in mind, we can now examine the most advantageous VoIP solution for small company phone systems.
When it comes to business VoIP services, Nextiva is one of the best and most reliable choices. Moreover, they don’t need you to sign a contract every year.
They provide a ton of great extras like unlimited calling, an auto-attendant, unlimited Internet faxing, and sophisticated call management; every one of their packages comes with a toll-free number at no extra cost. In addition, it has a few automated functions.
You may schedule something to happen at a certain time or get alerts whenever a transaction is made. Nextiva’s customer service staff is top-notch in terms of expertise and responsiveness. If you run into any issues, don’t hesitate to contact them.
- Integrates audio, video, text, and mobile/web-based platforms into a single interface.
- Easy to set up
- Dependable, top-notch service with crystal-clear high-definition voice calls
- Quick and informed service to customers
- Confidential Calling (no per-minute charges)
- Instantaneous teleconferences (including real-time video conference calls)
- It’s possible to check and manage voicemails through email.
- Never give up your home phone!
- Add extensions to your company phone system so that distant workers may participate in meetings.
Nextiva has a dedicated app for all of your portable electronic devices, including smartphones, tablets, and desktops, so you can manage your calls everywhere you go. Prices begin at $18.95 per month per user for their Essential plan.
2. Zoom Phone VoIP
For businesses of any size, Zoom Phone is an ideal cloud-based phone solution. It may operate on its own as a phone service, or it can be used in tandem with a Zoom Meetings video subscription.
Options Most Useful for Local Businesses: The Zoom Phone Pro package is perfect for small businesses because it includes unlimited in-house calls in the US and Canada, visual voicemail that can be accessed through email, a desktop interface, and mobile apps, and instant messaging with any other Zoom user.
SMBs may benefit from features like free number porting, advanced integrations with apps like GSuite, Salesforce, Slack, and Microsoft 365, and the ability to turn any chat or video session into an audio-only phone call.
Zoom also has a comprehensive knowledge base with video lessons and guidelines on how to use its many features.
3. Ring Central VOIP
When it comes to VoIP service providers, RingCentral stands out as one of the most robust and user-friendly options available.
Their Internet phone service is dependable, safe, and easy to set up, whether you’re just getting your company off the ground or managing a multinational corporation. In just a few short minutes, you can be up and running with their service.
They provide excellent customer service, so feel free to ask for assistance at any time. Video conferencing, screen sharing, and call logs are just a few of the time-saving extras that come standard with RingCentral’s service. Furthermore, it is also compatible with a wide variety of third-party programmes and services, including but not limited to Dropbox, Google Drive, Zapier, Salesforce, Office 365, and many others.
Similar to Nextiva, we propose RingCentral for commercial usage. Their prices are the only real cause for concern.
- Unlimited phone calls to and from the US and California
- Select a local or toll-free number.
- Voicemail-to-text functionality
- Dependable cloud phone system
- Recording calls automatically
- Endless audio and video conferences
- Robust ecosystem for third-party integration and APIs
- The free inclusion of Glip Pro team messaging makes it simple for teams to work together.
The pricing is based on the number of users. Prices start at $19.99 per month. Additionally, you can pay yearly and save up to 33%. In the US and Canada, calls are unlimited, but the number of international and toll-free minutes varies depending on the plan.
If you want the ideal VOIP for your SMB, Nextiva and RingCentral are our top picks for the best VoIP provider and business phone services.