This may seem strange, but most Glo users are unaware of how to unshare data on Glo and how to do so in a step-by-step manner. Unbeknownst to them, unsharing data with Glo subscribers is as simple as sharing data, and it uses the same *127# USSD code. To begin the process of unsharing data, you may require a quick approach and a precise step-by-step process. This article will show you how to unshare data on Glo, which is fortunate for you.
Why should I unshare data on Glo?
Most Glo users who are unaware of the entire procedure and processes involved in unsharing data wind up spending extra money, especially if the person to whom the data was shared does not comply or agree to the initial terms and conditions.
In the beginning, you may have felt compelled to share data with specific individuals, such as friends, neighbors, or family members, but as time passed, your data consumption rate may have skyrocketed, prompting you to unshare the data in order to avoid unplanned and unwanted expenditures.
Read also: Free Mtn And Glo Data Cheats
How do I view the numbers my Glo data is shared with?
As a beginner at unsharing data in Glo, and because of the way we’ll be employing at first, you’ll need to know how to check the numbers with whom your Glo data is shared and validate whether they’re sharing it or not. Follow the procedures below to get access to and check the list of all the numbers who are sharing your data:
- Use this USSD code *127*00# or
- Send ‘list’ to 127 using your Glo sim card.
Glo should respond within minutes or seconds if you use any of these techniques, depending on the response speed and network connection available at the time. In their return message, they will include all of the numbers with whom your data is shared, and if your data is not shared with anyone, you will be told.
How to unshare data on Glo
- Dial *127*02*[shared number]# or
- Dial Text “Remove [shared number]” to 127 through SMS.
Basically, you can dial the short code, send a text message, or dial 127# and follow the prompts, selecting the appropriate options and entering the desired number in the space provided. It is important to note that the brackets should not be included in your message. *12702*090XXXXXXXX#
You should receive a confirmation text from Glo confirming that the number has been erased after dialing the USSD code or texting the message through SMS.
How to unshare data on Glo using the internet
You may still unshare data on Glo without having to use SMS or dial a USSD code by visiting their website. All you have to ensure is that you visit the website using your GLO sim card.
- Make sure your phone has data on your Glo sim card.
- Any browser can access hsi.glo.com.
- At the top right corner of the screen, select the Account option.
- The three dots must be clicked.
- Select the option for sharing data or subscribing.
- To unshare your Glo data, tap the delete icon next to the number you wish to unshare it with.
Troubleshooting Glo unsharing data issue
If the internet method of unsharing data on Glo does not work, use the step below to troubleshoot and solve the problem.
- Ensure that your Glo sim card is fixed properly.
- Ensure you have enough data at least 50mb on your Glo sim card.
- Ensure that you are using your Glo sim card to access the website throughout the process.
- Ensure you are using a good, updated and recommended browser e.g., chrome, opera, opera mini, firefox etc.
- Ensure you follow the process using your mobile device and avoid the use of computers during the process.