In order to stay up to speed on the newest news, free browsing, movies updates, and money-making tips, join the SMARTTECHVILLAS WhatsApp and Telegram channels!. Click Here To Join Now!
I will be showing you how to increase your Google cloud storage
up to the maximum size that you want.
For some of us that store lots and lots of files on Google cloud storage, some times our drive may get full and hence the need to clear up some space but with the aid of this post you will nolonger worry about clearing up some of your files anymore.
We all know the default storage allocated to free users on Google drive is 15gb and in other to increase that you will have to pay a little token to Google to increase the capacity of your storage for you but with a little work around, you don’t need to go through all that stress of deleting some of your files already on Google or even spending that little token giving it to Google to increase your storage capacity.
All you need to do is to read this post and follow every step carefully and do it right and in the end you will have your free expanded storage.
HOW TO INCREASE YOUR CLOUD STORAGE FOR FREE
~You are going to need more than one google account
for this when I mean Google account I mean gmail. Each account will grant you 15GB of storage.
1) Login to your second account (not your main account)
2) click on google drive or access the drive here
and sign in
3) Create a folder
4) After that, right click on the folder
5) Click share with
6) it will grant you the option to type a Gmail. Input your main Gmail account that you want its storage to increase.
7) Once done click the done button after you type the main Gmail account of yours.
8) Login to your third accounts
9) Repeat step 2,3,4,5,6,7
10) Login to your fourth account and so on
11) Just keep Repeating step 2,3,4,5,6,7
Keep doing that as much as you want until you get the desired storage space ( Each account grant +15GB of free storage to your main account)
12) Login to the drive of your main Gmail account and you will see the folder on the right side
13) right click them and click add to my drive
It will be added to your drive where you can edit, move, remove, add anything you wish to any storage of any account from your own Gmail account, therefore, granting you with about 100Gb for the 3 accounts as well as your Gmail main account.