Kuda Bank app is another app that gives it users referral rewards just for referring their friends to the app. Like Chipper Cash app as well as the Standard Chartered Bank, if you refer anyone to download, sign up and verify their account, kuda will credit you with some incentive for successfully introducing someone to the app . In today’s article I am going to explaining in details, how you can be making up to 5,000 Naira every week via Kuda Bank referral program.
The Kuda Bank referral program has been on for a very long time now and we are delighted to inform you that the program is still booming and paying new and existing users for introducing new users to the mobile banking platform as promised.
What Is Kuda Bank?
Kuda Bank which was firstly known as Kudi bank but rebranded to Kuda is a free Mobile-only bank which is fully licensed by the central bank of Nigeria. It serves as an oline wallet which allows everyone to save, withdraw and send money at no cost.
As a verified member of Kuda Bank, you will have access to a free debit card which can be used to withdraw money from your kuda Account without maintenance fee and lots more.
- How To Earn N250 Up To N5000 Free On Chipper Cash App
- Standard Chartered Referral Scheme: How To Earn Free N2000 Up To N10000 On
- SCBHow To Earn Free N500 Up To N10000 On VPD
Kuda Bank Referral Program
In Kuda Bank referral scheme you get rewarded as an existing user with a sum of N200 when a friend download and open an account with your referral code.
Now Imagine inviting five of your friends to download and sign up on kuda using your invite link that’s a whooping sum of N1,000 for referring five friends.
Kuda will send you all your referral earnings for the previous week in the following week.
That is if you refer 10 verified members to download Kuda app with your link this week, the N2,000 credit reward will be sent to you by the start of the following new week.
Also Check: How To Make Money Daily By Taking Orders
How To Register And Become A Verified Member On Kuda Bank
1. Click here to download Kuda and join with this code: IPMKN31W .
2. After downloading and installing the app, proceed to sign up with your correct details and make sure the the code in the referral code area is exactly as the one shown above.
3. Make sure you provide your correct Bank Verification Number ( BVN ) for verification purposes at the point of registration.
Note: these details are 100% safe on the app. As Kuda is a legit registered bank under CBN.
Kuda app is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
4. Now go to the account upgrade section under profile, next click on account details. Now Scroll down and locate identification and submit a valid ID card capture and number to verify it’s you.
5. After completing all verification process, you will need to activate your account by sending a minimum sum of N100 to your Kuda bank account via any method of your choice. The options to fund your account will be displayed to you on the app. Or you can alternatively make a transfer
This N100 should remain on the app to keep your account active.
6. Now go and copy your referral link and code and start inviting your friends
Note: Your referral credit Withdrawals can be made from the app at any time.
Don’t forget to leave a comment down below if you find this article helpful and also if you need help completing the process. you can connect to any of our social community platforms to get the latest updates on the go here